Rheumatology Opportunity - Salina, KS (4-Season Outdoor Recreation, Family Friendly, Great Schools)
Salina Regional Health Center is now seeking a BE/BC Rheumatologist. This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial physician with proven leadership ability, as this will be a new service line at Salina Regional Health Center and in the community.
As a rheumatologist at SRHC enjoy:
- Limited call
- Academic opportunities
- Supportive environment with access to resources and specialists across the continuum of care, we currently employ 80+ physicians in our hospital system and the average physician tenure is 17 years!
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- CME time off & allowance
- Quality, production and patient satisfaction bonuses
- Paid malpractice
- Retirement plus match
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Monthly stipend is available to residents and fellows who qualify
About Salina Regional Health Center
- Level III trauma center with 8 operating rooms
- Certified for 365 beds; average census is 150-160
- 100% private patient rooms with lifts
- 18 bed ICU with intensivist coverage
- Salina Regional Medical Group employs 80+ physicians and 50+ APP's
- Specialties available for patients include; 24/7 cardiothoracic surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, neurology, orthopedic surgery & more!
- Certified Primary Stroke Center and Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Salina has a population of 50,000 but due to it's location, pulls in patients from a region of 250,000!
- TEACH! Salina has Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency and KU School of Medicine-Salina!
About Salina, Kansas
- Located in the heart of Kansas, population 50,000
- GREAT schools and fantastic community to raise a family
- Regional airport with daily flights to Denver & Chicago
- Large farming and industrial community
- Like the outdoors? Close to many golf courses, lakes, hiking trails & state parks
- Great options for arts & entertainment
- Hobbies?? We have them! Golf, disc golf, hiking, biking, running, theatre, dancing, skiing, boating, camping, exploring, shopping, cultural events, spirituality, aviation, semi-professional football team, drive in theatre, swimming, photography, dining, history, pottery and much, much more!!!
- Ideal location; Salina is 1.5 hours north of Wichita, 2.5 hours west of Kansas City, 4 hours from Omaha, NE & 6 hours to Denver, CO.
Please let me know if this is a location you will consider, and I will facilitate getting you additional information.