Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
An exciting locum tenens rheumatology opportunity is now available in Montana. The ideal physician has an active MT state license. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a current MT medical license with the process. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and you will see 12 to 16 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MT state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 12 to 16 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...