- Brand New Clinic opened Fall 2019
- Includes brand new infusion center, full imaging center, lab
- Join 7 Board Certified Rheumatologists and 1 App
- Well trained support and administrative staff, clinical pharmacist, dedicated personnel for prior auths, personal nurse schedulers
- Potential for clinical research through Avera Research Institute
- Clinical Faculty Appointment is a possibility in conjunction with University of South Dakota School of Medicine
- Academic activities include teaching medical students, family medicine residents and internal medicine residents through the University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine
Region’s leading health care system with more than 200 clinics and 33 hospitals covering 60 specialties across South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska and North Dakota.
A comprehensive network of service lines, allowing physicians to work together to create best practices and deliver consistent care
Market Competitive compensation, a generous benefit package and loan assistance available. Living in the upper Midwest offers a great quality of life and an excellent place to be successful! Sioux Falls also boasts a low cost of living compared to other Midwestern cities.
As South Dakota's largest city, Sioux Falls is consistently ranked among America's top places to live. With a metro-area population of 243,900, Sioux Falls benefits from safe streets, excellent schools, low unemployment and no state income tax, to offer a superb quality of life.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]