Palm Coast, FL
Summary for Rheumatologist
Currently seeking a Rheumatologist to join our practice.
This is a full-time, outpatient opportunity working Monday through Friday,
8:30am-5pm. Our ideal Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy will hold a current
unrestricted medical license and must be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
New grads are welcomed!
Compensation / Benefits for Rheumatologist
assistance offered based on candidate
Practitioner/PA provided to assist the Physician
Requirements for Rheumatologist
Board Certified or Board Eligible
15-20 patients per day
medical license preferred but not required
- Treating rheumatic conditions such as arthritis, back pain,
- Study symptoms and evaluating effects on the immune system
- Designing tailored treatment plans
- Assessing joint-related conditions
- Evaluating lab results and other advanced tests
- Providing recommendations for treatments