Client in central Texas is seeking a Rheumatology physician to take over the practice. Qualification and location listed below along with information on how to apply.
- Established and reputable trial site that is able to choose the better trials for patients, with normally 6 or more ongoing studies that keep our eyes on the horizon and abreast of development. We were involved in the last 3 gout treatments before they were approved
- Ability to do self-initiated studies, and have papers presented or published internationally
Remuneration and Compensation
- 2 years guarantee, then partnership and eventually ownership if so inspired
- We have relocation assistance as well
- Once you join and adopt the philosophy you are your own master, no CEO, CMO or Chair to tell you how and what to do
- It is medicine as it should be: patients are all you have to care, not reporting to the Chairperson and letting an MBA dictate what you have to do
- Of course, you would have to deal and comply with CMS, major Insurers and regulating agencies, unless you want to do cash pay only, which is also possible
Between Dallas and Austin Single specialty group: 1 full and 1 part time Rheumatologist, 1 full time PA and 1 part time NP. Team On site state of the Art Hologic Horizon DXA bone and body composition scan, contracted full infusion service, phlebotomy station from lab with fast result, Clinical Trial research team, with optional investigator-initiated study ability and experience. We have medical assistant-scribe to take care of the major EMR burden, so you can pay full attention to the patient not distracted by the record keeping.
Education Perfect setting for teaching, all of 3 years – 36 Family Medicine residents, and self-learning over thousands of rheumatic patients of all varieties, common and rare, since we have a wide network of referral and not fighting for common patients. We provide our well-trained staff in service weekly, topics ranging from PPI safety issue update to APS EULAR 2019 guideline.
Per Client Regarding Patient Care Patient is seen by referral only for selected rheumatic diseases, we see no primary mechanical back pain, no primary fibromyalgia, no primary degenerative arthritis since they will be encountered not commonly along with other rheumatic conditions anyway; and as such we do not compete with other MSK specialties like: Orthopedics & Neurosurgery, Sport Medicine, Physiatry, Pain Management or some Primary Care. We promote interdisciplinary team cooperation which enables us to concentrate on what Rheumatologist can do best.
Reference: TMARWW8.4.2020 To [Register to View] , email an updated CV to [Register to View] or [Register to View] online. [Register to View]
[Register to View] (Toll Free)
[Register to View] (Fax) To help expedite you being contacted, please click the link to complete the profile form on line, which is very short & user friendly. Thank you! [Register to View]