- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Rheumatologist to join a physician-governed specialty care medical group.
- Recruitment due to expansion of a growing sports medicine and orthopedic center of excellence.
- State-of-the-art diagnostic imaging and surgical services on site.
- Access to infusion therapy.
- Desire to work in a practice with a patient and family centered care philosophy.
- Financial Information: Competitive compensation, sign on bonus, relocation assistance, malpractice, health & dental insurance, retirement, CME, and so much more.
Community: Close to numerous lakes. Wide variety of sports--golf, boating, hunting, fishing, youth sports programs, music, dance. Astonishingly low crime rate, good air quality, few traffic jams. Surrounded by nature and beauty of the four seasons, recently jumped 41 places in INC Mag's list of 'The Most Entrepreneurial Cities in America'. Modest Cost of living-10.5% below the national. We're the center for arts and entertainment in Northeast Wisconsin. Whether you're a football fan, a golf aficionado or enjoy the performing and visual arts, you will find lots of activities.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View] or call 1-[Register to View] . JO- 1910-34155