Title: Rheumatology Clinician Educator (MD or DO)
Location: New York City, NY
Occupational Category: Physician
Description: Hiring a Rheumatology Clinician Educator for a top academic medical center in New York City. The Rheumatology Clinician Educator will be on a tenure track in a full time faculty position at the Assistant or Associate Professor level as a Clinician Educator. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an academically strong, growing, and collaborative Division of Rheumatology in a leading medical school offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
- Clinical practice in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Teaching of medical students, residents, and fellows.
- Participation in ongoing clinical research is possible
- D. or equivalent
- Board eligible or certified in Rheumatology
- Eligible for a license to practice medicine in the state of New York.
- Preference will be given to applicants with strong skills and experience in musculoskeletal ultrasound.