Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Rheumatology Clinician Educator (MD or DO)
Hiring a Rheumatology Clinician Educator for a top academic medical center in New York City. The Rheumatology Clinician Educator will be on a tenure track in a full time faculty position at the Assistant or Associate Professor level as a Clinician Educator. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an academically strong, growing, and collaborative Division of Rheumatology in a leading medical school offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
- Clinical practice in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Teaching of medical students, residents, and fellows.
- Participation in ongoing clinical research is possible
- D. or equivalent
- Board eligible or certified in Rheumatology
- Eligible for a license to practice medicine in the state of New York.
- Preference will be given to applicants with strong skills and experience in musculoskeletal ultrasound.
TAL Healthcare specializes in the recruitment and placement of physicians and clinicians throughout the New York Metropolitan area. We are exceptionally skilled at guiding both healthcare organizations and physicians and other clinicians through the process of finding the most compatible practice opportunities for both parties. We thrive at “matching great companies with great talent.”...