Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Rheumatology Opportunity in Parkersburg, WV
Rheumatology Opportunity in Parkersburg, WV
Parkersburg, WV – Parkersburg is a city in West Virginia located at the confluence of the Ohio and Little Kanawha rivers. The population is about 31,500 and it is one hour and 45 minutes from Columbus, OH. The terrain is beautiful with hiking trails, river views, and Blennerhassett Island. Blennerhassett Island is a beautiful seasonal destination with a museum that many people travel to see. There is also and Oil and Gas Museum. Parkersburg offers small town charm with big city amenities, and top notch public and private schools make this the perfect destination for the entire family!
For more information, please contact James Tegarden at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]
. JO- 1906-32900.
- Permanent, full-time position
- Searching for a BC/BE Rheumatologist to succeed a physician who has been in practice for over 35 years.
- Currently the only Rheumatology practice in the area.
- 24-hour hospitalist coverage and an Internal Medicine residency program that allows teaching opportunities for those interested.
- Great way to walk into a mature practice with an established patient base.
- Highly competitive compensation with excellent benefits such as a signing bonus, loan repayment, incentive-based pay based on wRVU’s, CME, retirement, relocation, malpractice, and more!
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.