- Strong Referral Base
- Minimal "call"
- Monday - Friday Clinic Hours: 8-5
This Rheumatology opportunity is ideally suited for the talented BE/BC desiring substantial starting salaries upwards of $75,000 greater than those compensated in Chicago markets, while living in the heart of Illinois, nestled along the Illinois river.
Your decision to work here will also be rewarded with a sign-on bonus, generous incentive plan, robust benefits package and abundant vacation, while enjoying the charm of a Midwest town that has garnered the honors of "All-American City" four times over the past 80 years.
You also want your hard work, talents and earnings to go the distance and build a strong financial future. With the average home price (in 2017) of $115,500, and an impressive 5-bedroom/5-bath residence recently selling for $ 329,000, you will be able to invest and spend wisely, and enjoy the abundant vacation time provide with trips where ever the interest lies.
This vibrant Midwest city of just over 115,000 people welcomes new comers with plenty of activities for the water enthusiast, the sports fan (Minor league baseball team/stadium), music lovers with the Limelight Complex attracting regional and national music acts, and abundant local eateries, distilleries and several regional wineries.
This organization is committed to its doctors The Entire Employee Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community.Closest Major City
- 131 miles to Chicago, IL
- 146 miles to Saint Louis, MO
- Bradley University (Full-time enrollment: 5,152; Located in Peoria, IL)
- Methodist College (FT enrollment: 619; Located in Peoria, IL)
- Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing (FT enrollment: 472; Located in Peoria, IL)
- Illinois Central College (about 5 miles; East Peoria, IL; Full-time enrollment: 7,158)
- Heartland Community College (about 34 miles; Normal, IL; FT enrollment: 3,958)
- Illinois State University (about 36 miles; Normal, IL; FT enrollment: 18,804)
- Par-a-Dice Riverboat Casino
- Proctor Recreation Center
- RiverPlex Recreation and Wellness Center - Recreation space with a variety of fitness options, including climbing, basketball & cycling.
- Northwoods Mall
- The Shops at Grand Prairie
- Peoria Riverfront