- Outpatient practice will be split between 2 clinics in outpatient practice setting; group covers over 380,000 draw area.
- Position includes attractive 2 year base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, ownership option after 2 years.
- Benefits consist of malpractice with tail coverage, health, life, dental, vision, disability, 401K pension, 4 weeks PTO/CME w/ $4K expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; upcoming fellow grads as well as experienced candidates welcomed.
- Must live within 30 minutes of hospital.
This community is located in the New York Hudson Valley region with a local population of over 30, 000, and only ninety minutes from New York City for all metro amenities. It is home to Orange County Community College, Beauty School of Middletown, Paramount Theatre, Historical Railroad Society, Kiwanis and Rotary Clubs, Performing Arts, children's camps, Thrall Library, and much more. Whether it is outdoor sports, higher education, senior services, children's programs, great restaurants and shopping you are looking for, you can find it all in this close knit community.