Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Rheumatologist (MD / DO)
Hiring a Rheumatologist for a freestanding teaching community hospital with an academic affiliation. The Rheumatologist will join an affiliated employed multispecialty medical group. The Rheumatologist will play a key role in diagnosing and treating arthritis and other diseases of the joints, muscles, and bones. Our client offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a vibrant and growing community-based health system.
- Creates treatment modalities based on scientific research
- Treats arthritis, autoimmune diseases, pain disorders affecting joints, and osteoporosis
- Treats soft tissue problems related to musculoskeletal systems and sports related soft tissue disorders
- Diagnosing diseases of the joints
- Studies signs and symptoms of rheumatic disease and evaluates it effect on their system
- Designs customized and individualized treatments, depending on a patient?s disease
- Studies and gauges the results of a patient?s lab tests
- Shared call schedule
- Board Certified MD or DO
- Completed Fellowship training in Rheumatology
- Candidates must have an M.D. or equivalent
- Board Eligible or Certified in Rheumatology
- Eligible for a license to practice medicine in the state of New York
TAL Healthcare specializes in the recruitment and placement of physicians and clinicians throughout the New York Metropolitan area. We are exceptionally skilled at guiding both healthcare organizations and physicians and other clinicians through the process of finding the most compatible practice opportunities for both parties. We thrive at “matching great companies with great talent.”...