Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Coastal North Carolina Seeks Rheumatologist
Coastal North Carolina Seeks Rheumatologist
Consider joining a dynamic hospital owned multi-specialty group as they expand their team in serving four counties.
- Privileges at only one 350 bed acute care hospital, clinical hours are M-F, 8-5, no nights or weekends.
- On-site infusion suite for Remicade, Reclast, Orencia, and Actemra infusions.
- Employed position will include competitive salary, RVU based production bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice with tail coverage, health, life, dental, vision, LT/ST disability, 403B and 457 retirement plans, 40 days vacation/CME w/$7000 expenses, relocation, and more..
- Must be BC in IM; BC/BE in Rheumatology; ties to area favored.
- Experienced candidates along with upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
This family oriented community of 50,000 and service area covering over 175,000, is located 35 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean, and just 2 hours to Raleigh/Durham for all major metro and cultural amenities, and international airport for traveling. This region has become a very popular retirement community with many golf course and waterfront communities. Water activities such as boating, sailing, skiing, fishing, kayaking, and anything else outdoor related, are very popular here.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...