Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Central Michigan Seeks Rheumatologist
Successful candidate will be first Rheumatologist in well established multi-specialty group.
- Privileges at only one hospital, traditional clinical hours.
- Patient referrals from primary care physicians in group and from Michigan Medical Rheumatologists.
- Employed position will include competitive salary, RVU based production.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice with tail coverage, health, life, dental, vision, LT/ST disability, 403B pension plan, vacation/CME w/expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC in Internal Medicine, must have completed a Rheumatology fellowship in past five years if not certified yet.
- Experienced candidates along with upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
This family oriented community of 27,000 is located in Michigan's Lower Peninsula and less than two hours to Detroit metro. It offers diverse and sophisticated selection of cultural, educational, recreational and leisure activities.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...