- Outpatient practice, clinic hours are M-F, 8am - 4:30pm, no call; outreach to Research opportunities as a partner in RAIN ? Rheumatoid Arthritis Investigational Network
- Educational Opportunities available teaching residents and medical students, community, generous CME program.
- Ambulatory Infusion Center and Accredited State-of-the-art Osteoporosis Program.
- Referral base is the largest in our area satellite clinics.
- Financial package to include attractive base salary, $40K signing bonus, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, 401K pension, 6 weeks PTO/CME w/$4K expenses, up to $12.5K relocation.
- Must be BC IM, and BC/BE in Rheumatology, experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
This community has a local population of 125,000 with service area covering over 460,000. It stretches nearly 30 miles along Lake Superior's rugged shoreline and the scenic St. Louis River. Money magazine recently ranked it as the fourth best small city in America. There are four universities and colleges, offering Division I hockey. Enjoy fishing, kayaking, sailing, skiing, and miles of biking, hiking, and ski trails located right out your back door. It is situated 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul, for all major metro amenities and international airport for traveling.