- Collegial and supportive group provides autonomy in making medical decisions, along with patient referral base.
- Clinic provides infusion center and musculoskeletal ultrasound machine.
- 465 bed level II Trauma Center provides service to 500,000 residents as well as 950,000 tertiary service area.
- Financial package includes attractive base salary, RVU based production bonuses, signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, pension plan, vacation/CME w/expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, experienced candidates as well as upcoming grads welcome to apply.
This area in northern California attracts those looking for the balance created by a culturally rich city center that's surrounded by quiet residential neighborhoods. This diverse community offers reasonable housing costs, good schools, and world-class performing arts. Hike the backcountry wilderness at Yosemite National Park, go wine tasting at award-winning wineries, ski the slopes at nearby Lake Tahoe or be in San Francisco in 90 minutes.