Rheumatology (SA197437) Rheumatology Rome, Georgia
The largest physician owned multi-specialty clinic in GA is seeking a board certified/board eligible Rheumatologist. Recent fellowship graduates are welcome. This salaried physician will receive a competitive compensation package, a two-year partnership track, office setup and support by the practice administrative management team. A full benefit plan is offered including relocation expenses and educational loan assistance.
- Join Two Experienced and Well-Established Rheumatologists
- An Expanding Practice and the Only Rheumatology Group Serving the Region
- 100% Rheumatology Opportunity
- Onsite Radiology – X-Ray, MRI, CT, DEXA, Nuclear
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Done in Office
- Full Lab
- In-house Infusion Center
- No Internal Medicine Call
- Teaching Opportunities
- Clinical Research Opportunities
- Collegial and Collaborative Work Environment
- The Autonomy of Private Practice in a Stable Group Setting
- Fully Integrated EHR, Electronic Prescribing and City-Wide PACs
- State-of-the-art Facilities Including Comprehensive Cancer Center, Heart Center, and Complete Range of Ancillary Services
Situated amid seven hills at the convergence of three rivers, this community is a place like no other. From a downtown that mixes Southern charm with metropolitan culture to open lush acreage with trees and water, this "Enchanted Land" affords a quality of life and a business environment that beckon those who value both tradition and progress.
In this idyllic place, an enviable quality of life and healthy economy thrive. We celebrate the old along with the new: Historical homes and public buildings carefully preserved for generations to come, and cutting-edge technology as progressive new headquarters and industries locate and prosper. Here you'll find exceptional schools, state-of-the-art healthcare, cultural and recreational amenities and a house to fit all needs and desires.
The community offers physicians and their families the professional opportunities of a progressive, big-city practice, with the quality of life that only this progressive community can offer.
• It is a vibrant community with excellent educational opportunities.
• It has been recognized as "one of the most livable places to live among the metro counties" by the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
• State-of-the-art museums, top-flight resorts, and numerous recreational areas.