- Outpatient only clinic located on main hospital campus; practice covers draw area of 1.2 million in northeastern Indiana.
- Large infusion suite located in clinic.
- Call 1:4 via phone consults only.
- Must be well trained and comfortable with infusibles and biologics.
- Employed position include attractive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, pension plan, vacation/CME w/ expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC IM, and BC/BE in Rheumatology, experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
This community has a local population of over 250,000 and is the second largest city in Indiana. It is just a few hours drive from either Chicago, Indianapolis, Detroit, or Cincinnati for all major metro amenities and international airport for traveling. It has a strong and diverse economy, ready to delight your senses with its vibrant mix of art galleries, entertainment venues, and cultural attractions. The contemporary museum offers artworks from permanent collections to national traveling exhibitions, classes, lectures, and gift shop. Enjoy the performing arts, Division I sports, the Daisies women's professional baseball team, professional hockey, world class golf courses designed by Jack Nicklaus, modern bowling centers, top-notch recreational facilities, 66 mile trail network, the Philharmonic, and so much more. This city has earned the All-American City Award.