Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Georgia: Located in southern Georgia, Satilla Rheumatology & Internal Medicine is seeking a well-qualified Rheumatologist to practice full-time within this private practice setting. This established and well-respected practice is poised for growth due to high volume and lack of other competitive rheumatologic care options within the service area. Highlights include:
- Partnership model - be an owner of this vibrant private practice opportunity
- Flexible schedule - Open to 3-day work week or other arrangement that may allow for someone outside the community to practice without relocating
- Tremendous staff already in place, including multiple Advanced Practice Providers and other key clinical/administrative personnel
- Large office facility including on-site x-ray, infusion rooms, Quest Lab site and multiple exams rooms with even additional space available for expansion
- Clinic-only practice; no hospital inpatient duties/responsibilities (only an occasional consult)
- Practice full-time rheumatology (no primary care concentration!)
The community of Waycross
is located in southeast Georgia, just one hour from the Golden Isles of the Atlantic coast, one and one-half hours to Jacksonville, FL and two hours from Savannah. Waycross-Ware County is situated at the northern tip of the Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge. Waycross is a city filled with Southern hospitality and charm. From the Historic Downtown district to the swamp lands of the Okefenokee, there is something for everyone. Experience traditional down-home cooking, explore the natural wonders of the Okefenokee or visit one of three local museums. Whether traveling through or looking for a new life adventure, Waycross is certainly a wonderful place to consider for yourself and family.
For additional details, please contact:
Dave [Register to View]
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...