This job is archived
Rheumatology (SA197476) Cartersville, Georgia as
The largest physician owned multi-specialty clinic in GA is seeking a board certified/board eligible Rheumatologist to join its office in Cartersville, GA. Recent fellowship graduates are welcome. This salaried physician will receive a competitive compensation package, a two-year partnership track, office setup and support by the practice administrative management team. A full benefit plan is offered including relocation expenses and educational loan assistance.
Join Two Experienced and Well-Established Rheumatologists
An Expanding Practice and the Only Rheumatology Group Serving the Region
100% Rheumatology Opportunity
Onsite Radiology – X-Ray, MRI, CT, DEXA, Nuclear
Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Done in Office
In-house Infusion Center
No Internal Medicine Call
Clinical Research Opportunities
Collegial and Collaborative Work Environment
The Autonomy of Private Practice in a Stable Group Setting
Fully Integrated EHR, Electronic Prescribing and City-Wide PACs
State-of-the-art Facilities Including Comprehensive Cancer Center, Heart Center, and Complete Range of Ancillary Services
Cartersville and the Clinic offer physicians and their families the professional opportunities of a progressive, big-city practice, with the quality of life that only Cartersville can offer.
· Just 30 minutes north of Atlanta along I-75 and nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains.
· Cartersville is a vibrant community with excellent educational opportunities.
· It has been recognized as "one of the most livable places to live among the metro counties" by
· the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
· State-of-the-art museums, top-flight resorts, and numerous recreational areas.