This job is archived
This is a group of dedicated rheumatologists who are devoted to the therapy and treatment of rheumatic diseases. Their patients are usually 17 and older and have one of the following: Autoimmune Disease, Systemic Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Gout, Osteoporosis, or Lyme Disease.
Services and procedures that are provided include knee injections, trigger point injections, and trigger finger injections. They are able to provide these services exclusively to their patients with the support of an accommodating and friendly staff, as well as the most state-of-the art equipment.
Work a Monday to Friday schedule with no call. This is a salaried position with scheduled yearly raises, full medical, dental, malpractice with tail, and year-end profit bonuses from a well-established group of doctors.
- Join three other rheumatologists devoted to the therapy and treatment of rheumatic diseases
- Procedures include knee injections, trigger point injections, and trigger finger injections
- Work a Monday to Friday schedule with no call
- Full array of state of the art equipment available
- Excellent base salary plus full employee benefits
- Four Weeks of PTO
- CME and Retirement Benefits
- Less than 10 miles from New York City and everything it has to offer
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail