- Location: Eastern Indiana (1-hr 15 mins east of Indianapolis, IN)
- Specialty: Rheumatology
- Requirements: Active IN license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, PTO, CME’s, Relocation Assistance = $10,000, Student Loan = $100,000)
- Compensation: up to $200,000/year - $230,000/year
- Sign-on Bonus: up to $50,000
Our client operates a 217-bed hospital on the Ohio/Indiana border and serve about 280,000 annually in 6 Indiana and 2 Ohio counties. Their facility also houses a 24/7/365 Hospitalist program, 30-bed critical care unit, and over 200+ physicians. As of right now, they are hiring for a full-time Rheumatologist that will be joining a team of 2 nurse practitioners.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.