- Successful candidate will join part time outpatient Rheumatologist in hospital employed practice.
- Walk into busy practice with new patients being booked months in advance, clinic hours M-F, 8-5, no weekends.
- Teaching hospital is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network with direct access to their medical expertise and research.
- This employed position will include attractive base salary, production bonuses, $25K sign-on bonus.
- Benefits package includes malpractice, health, life, disability, pension, 35 days PTO/CME w/ $4500 expenses, $10K relocation.
- Must be BC, BE, newer grads favored, experienced candidates with up to 10 years practice welcomed.
This community has a local population of 70,000, with a draw area of 200,000. Located in the scenic high desert of northwest Arizona, this community has beautiful year-round weather with easy access to mountain sports and water recreation. Ideally located just two hours south of Las Vegas, it is also only a few hours' drive to professional sporting events and shopping in Phoenix or to the beaches of southern California.