Northwest Arkansas community seeking a Rheumatologist
Northwest Arkansas community encompassing over 500,000 draw area, in need of full time Rheumatologist.
- There is currently no Rheumatologist on staff, presenting a strong community demand from the referring primary care physicians.
- Full hospital and medical staff support to ramp up successful practice quickly.
- This hospital employed position will include attractive salary, signing bonus, loan repayment program.
- Benefits package to include malpractice, health, LT/ST disability, pension plan, weeks vacation / CME with expenses, relocation and more.
- Must be BC/BE.
- Experienced Rheumatology candidates, along with upcoming graduates welcome to apply.
Northwest Health System is the region's largest and most comprehensive network of medical professionals, facilities, services, and technology and includes tow acute care hospitals, a women's hospital, and multiple northwest physicians clinics. This region of Arkansas is home to some of the world's largest businesses including Wal-Mart, J. B. Hunt Transportation, Inc, and Tyson Foods. Forbes has listed the area in its Top 10 for three straight years. It has all the resources and advantages of the big city, but still maintains a comfortable hometown feel. It offers incredible natural beauty, abundant opportunities for entertainment and recreation. Find culture and pleasure in their museums, theaters, world class restaurants, shopping. If it is outdoor sports you want, relax while fishing or boating on the White River or Beaver Lake, or spend the day at one of the many golf courses. The regional airport is served by six airlines with twenty direct flights into New York, Washington, D.C., Dallas, Houston, Chicago, Los Angeles, and more. The school system is ranked among the best in the country by Newsweek. Come experience the best life has to offer!