Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
BC/BE Rheumatologist to join our integrated multispecialty group in LaCrosse WI
- On-site ambulatory infusion center with dedicated infusion nurses
- Dedicated ultrasound for the convenience and use of the rheumatology providers
- Active teaching program, including Internal Medicine residents, medical and PA students
- Opportunities to participate in multiple ongoing clinical trials and basic science research A physician-led organization
- One of the best work environments in the nation, CME, competitive salary and great benefits packages.
Live in an area often called "God's Country" due to its towering bluffs, the mighty Mississippi river and picturesque beauty. In the heart of the city is a historic downtown which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Today, there are many unique specialty shops, numerous restaurants, a wide variety of entertainment, museums and professional businesses to accommodate or entertain any visitor or resident. Enjoy safe neighborhoods, affordable housing, and extensive recreational and cultural activities combine for an outstanding lifestyle.
Please click "Apply" or contact me directly.
[Register to View]
#[Register to View]
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.