Hospital employed with great benefits and non-profit retirement, malpractice coverage, vacation and CME allowance. Competitive salary, productivity incentive potential and numerous recruitment incentives such as Relocation Assistance and Sign-on bonus.
Hospital employed with great benefits, retirement, malpractice, vacation and CME allowance
Highly competitive guaranteed base salary with production incentives
Active clinical trials, infusion center
Practice all facets of rheumatologic care with emphasis on autoimmune and inflammatory diseases
Large referral base of primary care physicians
Strong community need for this position
Signing bonus and student loan repayment available
Philadelphia is an affordable, walkable, large city with a diverse population and world-class educational institutions, medical facilities, museums, entertainment/sports venues and restaurants.
- Seeking a board eligible or board certified Rheumatologist
- Mix of clinical and academic responsibilities
- Academic role as an attending with 2 fellows rounding
- Challenging administration duties with ample research opportunities
- Excellent compensation package
- Hospital employed with great benefits, retirement, malpractice, vacation and CME
- Live the dream in the big city that Rocky rose to fame, again, and again, and again, and again,...
- Bask in the glow of the Super Bowl trophy
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail