This job is archived
- Will practice with hospital employed group of over 200 physicians in new state-of-art medical office building connected to new hospital.
- Infusion and ultrasound provided in clinic setting.
- Practice will include both outpatient and phone consultative inpatient care, covering draw area of 250,000.
- Financial package of employed position offers attractive base salary, up to $50K signing bonus, quarterly bonuses, possible loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, LT/ST Disability, pension plan, 3 weeks vacation/CME w/$1500 expenses, paid holidays/sick days, dues and fees, $10K relocation.
- Must be BC/BE, experienced candidates as well as upcoming grads welcome to apply.
This community has a local population of 40,000 and is located just over 30 minutes to Dayton, OH, and an hour to Indianapolis and Cincinnati for all major metro amenities, airports for traveling, and Ivy Tech colleges and universities. This family oriented community offers excellent school system, Performing Arts Center, Symphony Orchestra, Civic Theater, museums, public and private golf courses, plenty of youth activities and sports, Brookville Lake for water sports, several state and local parks for hiking, biking, walking trails, and so much more.