Physician Network is seeking a BE/BC Rheumatologist to join our established practice. We are seeking a long-term partnership for a physician interested in establishing their career. Our Indianapolis practice is comprised of two physicians, one advanced practice provider and staff who specialize in the care of patients with arthritis, osteoporosis, and other rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases.
- Both new graduates and experienced physicians are strongly encouraged.
- Practice Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- 36 patient contact hours, 4 hours administrative time
- Physician will work 4 ½ day week
- Average outpatient volume: 18 - 20 patients per day
- Average inpatient volume: 1 – 2 inpatient cases per week on average
- Dedicated MA support and 1 MA dedicated for prior authorizations for the practice
- Opportunity for outreach to Central Indiana locations
- Strong primary care referral base – over 150 new patient referrals monthly
- Specialty services include: Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Neuroscience, Orthopedics, & Pain Management
- Strong collaboration with Pulmonology & Nephrology
- Personalized mentorship available from experienced physicians
- Practice does not treat or manage fibromyalgia or general pain management
Our Physician Network brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with our hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. Our Network includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers caring for more than four million patients annually.
With 12 hospitals, we are one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. We take pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
We strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- Allowed Time Off plus additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
Indianapolis, Indiana’s capital city, is in the heart of it all. Whether you are looking for a quiet suburban feel or the hustle and bustle of living downtown, Indianapolis offers an affordable cost of living with excellent school options. Indianapolis continues to grow with thriving businesses and retailers, a strong corporate base, talented workforce, robust convention/hospitality market, and a quickly expanding residential community with a superb quality of life.
Indianapolis has a large, diverse population with many cultural events and restaurants. Indianapolis is famously associated with sporting events as it hosts two of the largest one-day sporting events in the USA: the Indianapolis 500 and the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard. It is also home to several professional sporting teams like the NBA's Pacers, the WNBA's Fever, the NFL's Colts, and the Indianapolis Indians as well as top notch sporting facilities like the Lucas Oil Stadium.
- Vibrant dining scene with a wide range of cuisines
- Indianapolis Cultural Trail
- White River State Park and the Canal Walk
- Indianapolis Museum of Art, The Children’s Museum, The Eiteljorg, and many more museums
- Various shopping districts like Mass Avenue, known for its many unique stores and boutiques; Fountain Square, an eclectic district located east of downtown, home to antique stores, art galleries and music stores; and Broad Ripple Village, an enclave that offers several trendy independent shops and boutiques.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #MW223946 & email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs