Degree Required MD/DO
Position Type Permanent/Full-Time
Work Environment Hospital Clinic/Private Practice
Location 44701, Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Visa Sponsorship No
Last Update: 5/26/23
Top Rheumatology Program
Flexible Schedule + Top Income + Scribe for EMR
Within 1 HR to 2 Major Metros & 3 Major Airports
- Expanding multispecialty group and growing rheumatology service line
- Option for a 4-day work week if desired
- Strong support team including EMR Scribe, MA, APP, and scheduling team in place
- Rheumatology services are in high demand - ability to build your practice quickly!
- No competition for service in the area! Be busy from day 1.
- Competitive salary and full benefits
- Ability to work with academics if desired.
- Not eligible for J1. Eligible for H1.
Highly Sought After City in Ohio
- Live in an A+ rated public school district for 2020 ( #5 in the state for student-athletes!)
- Low cost of living with unique, affordable residential areas
- An abundance of parks, recreational outlets, and a popular destination for sports fans
- NFL Hall of Fame, tons of shopping, restaurants, and access to outdoor amenities
- Excellent place for families offering strong school systems and recurring community events
- Top 10 Best City in America to Live In*
Reference# RHU 4112