MUSC Health is seeking board certified or board eligible Rheumatologists to join a newly established team of virtual Rheumatology providers. Virtual Rheumatology Physicians will utilize telemedicine to treat patients with a spectrum of rheumatic conditions, and will also provide virtual in-patient hospital consults, complex ambulatory consults, and panel review for APPs, all from the convenience of their own homes.
About the opportunity:
In an effort to expand access to high-quality rheumatological care for the residents of South Carolina, MUSC Health is launching a new virtual Rheumatology team. The team will be comprised of full-time telehealth Rheumatology physicians, and Rheumatology APPs.
- Be board certified or board eligible in Rheumatology
- Be licensed, or eligible for licensure in the state of South Carolina
- Have experience overseeing APPs
- Experience with telemedicine is preferred
Interested candidates may have the opportunity to hold a leadership role within the team, providing strategic oversight of program activities and growth, including expanding virtual clinical operations, enhancing the APP training program, and creating opportunities for physician and provider development.
We will provide:
- Competitive compensation
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) eligibility
- Occurrence Malpractice Coverage
- Employer-funded retirement plan
- $5,000 CME allowance + 5 days off
- Epic EMR Platform
- The resources which accompany an academic medical center, such as access to the MUSC medical library and participation in leading-edge research
MUSC Health, the clinical enterprise of the Medical University of South Carolina, sees more than one million patient encounters annually, and its specialized care teams consistently rank among the best in the country. This integrated health care system is accessible via its downtown Charleston campus, seven regional medical centers, more than 100 outreach locations, clinical affiliations with numerous health care partners, and a robust telehealth network. MUSC Health delivers transformational care shaped by world-class clinicians, health scientists, and educators who provide leading-edge care while developing the next generation of innovative health care leaders.
At MUSC Health, we empower our providers to transform expertise, learning and discovery into unrivaled patient-centered care, and to demonstrate our values of compassion, teamwork, diversity, accountability and innovation in everything we do.