We are seeking a board certified/board eligible Rheumatologist to join our multi-specialty health system. The team is comprised of and known for:
- 200+ Altru providers in 44 specialties, including 1 Rheumatologist and 1 Rheumatology NP
- Epic EMR
- Mayo Clinic Care Network member
- 1.0 FTE: M-F 8-5
- No weekends, no holidays, no call, no inpatient requirements
- Dedicated clinic nurse and good clinic patient flow
- 18-20 average patients/day
- Excellent pathology
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary guarantee or your work RVUs, whichever is greater
- $50K Sign on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and 457(b) retirement plans
- Paid malpractice insurance, including tail coverage
- Generous vacation and CME
- Relocation reimbursement
- Immigration allotment
- Our tight-knit community is the #1 reason U.S. News ranks North Dakota as the state offering the best quality of life.
- With one of the best commute times in the U.S., our “rush hour” is measured in minutes – not hours.
- Our public and private educational systems are some of the best in the country. Whether you’re 5 or 55, we provide outstanding educational opportunities for students of all ages and needs.
- With a consistently low unemployment rate (<3%), Grand Forks is a hub for engineering, aerospace, energy, agriculture and healthcare.
- Whether you call it a big, small town or small, big town, Grand Forks has at least one of everything – including all four seasons.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC219298 & email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs