This job is archived
- Existing Hospitalist program covers in-patient care, phone consult call schedule 1:3.
- Will work out of new state-of-art clinic on campus of $500 million newly constructed 477 bed state-of-art facility.
- This hospital employed position includes attractive base salary, $30K + signing bonus, loan repayment assistance, stipend for fellows, RVU based bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits to include malpractice, health includes family, ST/LT disability, dental, vision, life, pension plan, 5 weeks vacation/CME w/$4K expenses, relocation expenses, and more.
- Both experienced candidates and upcoming grads welcome to apply, must be BC/BE.
Owensboro is the industrial, medical, retail, and cultural hub of western Kentucky and is located on the Ohio River providing a majestic backdrop to its downtown revitalization initiative. The $270 million public and private downtown and riverfront investment moving along with the completion of construction of a beautiful river front park, two downtown hotels, and the Owensboro Convention Center. This city placed 4th on Area Development's Top 20 Southern Cities, with a 9th place ranking for its "Recession Busting" factors among the Top 25 Small Cities. With the combination of its low crime, outstanding school system, and low cost of living makes Owensboro a great place to raise a family. It is situated just two hours drive to Nashville or ninety minutes to Louisville, KY.