Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A facility in the Tallahassee, FL area is looking for a locum tenens Radiologist for Diagnostic/Interventional coverage for one block of shifts per month starting this September. Are you interested?
- Week of September 6
- Week of September 27
- Week of October 11
- Week of December 27
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Call: Weekend call 8:00 AM - 8:00 AM
- Shifts: Minimum 7 shifts per month
- Setting: Inpatient
- Duties: Mainly Interventional Radiology, but must be willing to perform diagnostic readings in between IR procedures
- Certifications: Active FL license, board-certified in Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, if performing Mammo must be MQSA certified
- Credentialing: 60-90 days
Sandy, Utah, United States
At Fusion Healthcare Staffing, we pride ourselves on giving personalized service with unmatched integrity and honesty. Our experienced staffing professionals will not only help you find jobs in your specialty throughout the country; they’ll also help you through every step of the credentialing and traveling process. We love providing medical professionals with opportunities for travel, growt...