- Ideal practice for work/life balance!
- Typical workday is 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM. No call – no weekends. Generous time off. Fantastic location to call home.
- Excellent compensation with guaranteed minimum. The previous radiologist was in the 90th percentile!
- Solo radiology practice in smaller community (where your expertise is sought after and valued) – with the support of a larger, nearby, group.
- Opportunity for physician leadership, if desired.
- Opportunity to help develop our local and regional practice.
- Growing medical community is a regional referral center.
- Excellent general radiology skills – including mammography and procedures in fluoroscopy and ultrasound.
- Additional skills can be used immediately and as the practice develops.
- Breast imaging including ultrasound and stereotactic biopsies
- Basic general interventional capability including paracentesis and thoracentesis
- BE/BC Radiology
- Quad-City Population = 16,900 (Virginia 8,500; Gilbert 1,900; Eveleth 3,600; Iron Mountain 2,900)
- 64 miles from Duluth, MN; 220 miles from Minneapolis/St. Paul
- 30 minutes from major regional vacation destination – Lake Vermillion
- Close proximity to Boundary Waters Wilderness Area
- Extensive, interconnected snowmobile trail system connecting Minnesota and Canada
- Miles of hiking, snowshoeing, biking and cross-country skiing trails with access to the Superior National Forest
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC215698 and email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs