This job is archived
An imaging center near Lake St. Clair in Michigan is seeking a Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a temp-to-perm assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Immediate, Would like candidate to work as a locum for 90 days and the transition to perm
- Schedule/Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 4:00PM. Saturday/Sunday 8:00AM - 4:00PM. Weekends are not required, but an option. They are open to 7on/7off if needed - but ideally will have as close to full time as possible.
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient & Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No call
- Volume: 70-90 images read in a day
- Patient Ages: Mostly adult scans
- Procedures: Needed modalities - Nuclear Med, PET scans, occasional ontology (full body) scans, and PET of the brain. General radiology, no mammo
- Support Staff: Radiologists and Rad techs work in Rad office together, its a busy office
- EMR/Charting: Powerscribe - they have dictation software
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
About the Location:
- Explore all the Detroit metropolitan area has to offer! From parks, malls, attractions, and more, there is an activity for everyone to enjoy!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -[Register to View] 2