This position offers a competitive compensation with an RVU model. You may also receive loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 28 days of PTO, CME, a 401(k) retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This position is in Morristown, 30 miles west of New York City, and known for Morristown National Historical Park. It offers incredible history, downtown charm, world-class dining, inviting retailers, and acres of natural beauty.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
- Comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary
- Named one of America's '50 Best Hospitals' for 5 consecutive years
- Very little turnover, position is due to growth
- Body/chest imaging focused opportunity
- Teaching component available
- IR a plus, but not required
- Will consider final year 2021 fellows
- Excellent location within driving distance of NYC and Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail