Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Radiology in OR - Facility in Oregon Needs a Locums Radiologist
An Oregon-based facility is currently seeking a radiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm and you will see an average of 80 - 100 reads per day. The covering physician must be board certified. For this position, you need to have an active OR state license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new OR medical license.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active OR state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 80 - 100 reads per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- Procedures: Contract injections and general films
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...