This job is archived
- Two-year partnership track
- Flexibility in the scope of your practice—choose between a mix of breast imaging and diagnostic radiology or a 100% breast imaging practice
- Collegial culture within the group
- Earn up to $650,000 as a partner
A charming community along the Atlantic Coast, this inviting town is the perfect place for families and individuals alike to call home. Surrounded by a close-knit community and miles of stunning scenery along the coastline, you’ll enjoy a wonderful quality of life here.
- Mid-sized metro with a low cost of living and no sales tax
- Excellent school system
- Home to a local college and university
- Enjoy coastal living and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Convenient access to Philadelphia, Baltimore, New York City, and Washington, D.C.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Mammography, Mammographer, Mammogram, Breast Cancer, Mammogram Radiology, radiology,, radiology, radiologist