- A 97% retention rate among Physicians and Physician Engagement and Satisfaction that exceeds National Benchmarks
- Region’s leading health care system with more than 200 clinics and 33 hospitals covering 60 specialties across South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska and North Dakota.
- A comprehensive network of service lines, allowing physicians to work together to create best practices and deliver consistent care
- Market Competitive compensation, a generous benefit package and loan assistance available. Living in the upper Midwest offers a great quality of life and an excellent place to be successful!
- No State Income Tax
- Voted “Top 10 Most Livable City in the US”
- Regional Airport with direct flights to Chicago, Minneapolis, Dallas, Phoenix and Las Vegas, Atlanta, Denver, Orlando, & Tampa Bay
- 3 High Schools rated “Top 1000 High Schools in the Nation” by Newsweek
- Water parks, zoo, children’s museum, ski hill, one of the “Top 25 Parks in the Nation”
- Symphony, theater, performing arts center, science discovery center, 2 Universities
- Nation’s Best Hunting and Fishing
- Fine dining, terrific shopping, family friendly
- Willingness to do Mammography
- Call: General Radiology Call Pool
- Weekdays 1:17, Weekends 1:4
- No overnight call
- Highly compensated, employed position, large community need loan upon signing!!
- State of the Art Equipment
- No IR, Neuroradiology procedures or MRI call coverage
- Must be Board Certified in Radiology by the ABR
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]