Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Board-Certified Radiologist needed to join Radiology Team of 17 Board Certified Radiologists.
Both a leader in advanced care and a pillar of the communities served, this hospital system delivers a unique mix of small-town community connectivity and leading-edge medical technologies.
* $540,000 guaranteed base salary
* Onsite responsibilities include mammo/mammo biopsies and basic biopsies/thoracentesis/paracentesis/drains
* Monday-Friday / 8am-5pm
* State-of-the-art 183,000 square foot facility features 76-beds and all private rooms
* Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, moving expenses, and student loan repayment
The Southwest Georgia region boasts uniquely attractive lifestyle features, including:
* Vibrant small-town communities with unique shopping and dining
* Year-round access to world-class outdoor activities including boating, hiking, hunting and fishing
* An abundance of family activities including thriving sports leagues and swim, tennis, and golf clubs
* Quick 2 hour drive to the bustling Atlanta metropolis to the north and the sandy beaches of the Florida panhandle to the south
* Easy access to Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport to anywhere in the world.
* A truly affordable cost of living - 20% less than the national average
For more information on this opportunity contact Angela Desin:
Direct: 678. 501. 2409
Call/Text: 678. 689.7866
[Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...