- Join a cohesive group of physicians who have remained with the practice for extensive amounts of time
- Thriving practice in which cases are distributed equally amongst all providers
- No immediate competition in the area—150,000 average annual cases per year
- Continual month-over-month increases in volume—each physician averages 120 reads per shift
- $560,000+ earning potential
- Ability to read all modalities - no IR procedures or mammo
Live and work in a beautiful Midwest community with exciting opportunities for families and individuals alike. Offering plenty of big-city amenities without sacrificing its Midwest charm, this town is a perfect place to call home.
- A significantly lower cost of living than the national average
- A variety of engaging family-friendly events, festivals, and activities throughout the year
- An abundance of outdoor activities, including hiking, biking, boating, camping, and golfing
- Locally owned wineries and breweries
- Convenient access to Dayton, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and Columbus
Candidate must be board certified or board eligible with intentions to become certified and have completed a US accredited residency program. Candidate must also be willing to obtain an Indiana and Ohio state medical license.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiology Physician, Radiologist, Radiology Doctor, Radiology Specialist, Imaging Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, radiology,, radiology, radiologist