- Physician-run group headquartered in Georgia
- A strong team of physicians with internal support
- 10 weeks of vacation, malpractice coverage, health insurance, and retirement package
- Must be fully equipped to read a mix of ER cases, including mammogram as well as performing light interventional procedures
- Schedule-Monday-Friday (8a-5p)
- No overnight call
- Rotating Schedule of 1 Week On-Site, 1 Week Tele-Radiology
Filled with rich history and tradition, our inviting city in western Georgia offers a variety of events and opportunities throughout the year that are perfect for families and individuals alike. Surrounded by remarkable scenery and neighbors who are more like family, you’ll enjoy a small-town feel without having to sacrifice the many offerings of nearby big cities.
- Access to Atlanta within an hour
- Our town boasts genuine Southern hospitality and a true sense of community
- Experience an abundance of outdoor recreation, including kayaking, canoeing, paddleboarding, hiking, biking, and golfing
- Enjoy convenient access to Atlanta and its many amenities, including remarkable shopping and dining, live entertainment, an international airport, and professional sporting events
- U.S. News ranks Georgia #9 in Best States for Fiscal Stability and #11 in Best States for Economy
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiology Physician, Radiologist, Radiology Doctor, Radiology Specialist, Imaging Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, radiology,, radiology, radiologist