- Excellent pension and team growth opportunities
- Ability to work on a lower volume of complex cases
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance—minimal call requirements of only four weeks per year with a separate NightHawk team
- Participate in multidisciplinary conferences with a variety of different departments, which serve as a robust addition to one’s professional career
Located on the shores of beautiful Lake Erie, Buffalo, New York, offers a wonderful quality of life to all of its residents. With remarkable scenery all around, an array of shops and restaurants, incredible art, live entertainment, and professional sporting events, Buffalo has something for everyone.
- A cost of living more than 20% lower than the national average
- Exceptional public and private schools as well as local colleges and universities
- Four distinct seasons and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Convenient access to Niagara Falls and its breathtaking views
- Medscape names New York one of its "Best Places to Practice 2020: In the Time of COVID-19”
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Body Imaging Radiologists, Body Image Radiology, Whole Body Imaging, Radiology And Biomedical Imaging, Radiology Physician, Body Imaging, radiology,, radiology, radiologist