This job is archived
The U.S. Army Reserve medical team needs you!
Use your skills and experience in a vital role within the U.S. Army Reserve health care team. While serving as a Diagnostic Radiologist on the U.S. Army Reserve health care team, you will practice in a dynamic field and brick and mortar environment interpreting test results and performing various specialty procedures. You will have access to imagery equipment to include CT, MRI, ultrasound and other modern diagnostic imaging used in the forefront of military medicine.
The Army Reserve provides you the opportunity to continue to work as a civilian in your community and serve in uniform when needed. You will train to become a leader in your specialized field while enjoying the privileges that come with being an officer. Additionally, you can build your military career without concerns about overhead costs and malpractice insurance premiums.
Benefits include up to $250,000 for repayment of education loans (up to $40,000 maximum per year), low-cost life insurance, a competitive 401K type program, and the opportunity to support humanitarian efforts. If you are currently in residency, our specialized training assistance program can provide you a monthly stipend of more than $2,275 while you are enrolled in an accredited residency program.
Army Reserve (Part-time)
- Loan Repayment: Receive $250,000 in student loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (HPLRP).
- Specialized Training Assistance: Monthly stipend while enrolled in an accredited residency program. Recipients must be a U.S. citizen and will serve in the Army Reserve after completing residency.
- Insurance: Low cost comprehensive healthcare and dental plans for you and your family
- Travel opportunities, to include humanitarian missions.
- Flexible retirement plan with matching contributions competitive with civilian 401k plans.