- Department of Radiology has 34 faculty and is presently expanding services across the board
- Practice 100% of your sub-specialty interest in a huge tertiary service area.
- Excellent relationship with traditional competing specialties with collaboration.
- Ideally looking for Assistant Professor and Associate Professor Level candidates
- Excellent group of general Diagnostic Radiology residents who are highly motivated and several fellowship programs.
- Rich benefits package includes very liberal 401k retirement contributions
- 10+ weeks paid time off per year
- 85% clinical and 15% protected time—Negotiable
Syracuse, New York
Boater's Paradise/Waterfront Living
- Throughout the area are waterfront homes, undeveloped acreage for custom-built estates and established homes within the city limits; all available for very reasonable prices
- Home to the Syracuse Orange and the only domed stadium in the Northeast provides an excellent venue for NCAA Division I football and basketball
- Summer and winter, there are ample outdoor recreational options at our numerous nearby county and state parks
- Downhill and cross-country skiing, ice skating, swimming, boating, and hiking opportunities are all within a 30-minute drive of the medical center in the nearby Finger Lakes and the Adirondack Mountains
- Cultural attractions such as museums, theatre, symphony, jazz fests, and New York State Fair
- Nationally ranked - “Top 100” public educational systems in the United States
- Located less than five hours from Boston, New York, Montreal, or Toronto, it affords quick access to large metropolitan venues
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiology Physician, Radiologist, Radiology Doctor, Radiology Specialist, Imaging Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, radiology,, radiology, radiologist