USGP has an opportunity for a Radiologist to provide services in Lawton, Oklahoma.
In this role, you will provide care to our military service members, their families, and veterans within the Dept. of Radiology at l Reynolds Army Health Clinic - Fort Sill, Oklahoma
- Serve our Country without wearing a Uniform
- No Malpractice Insurance Hassles
- Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM until 4:30 PM or 10:00 AM until 7:00 PM
- Call shift coverage will be 7:00 PM until 7:30 AM, may be adjusted based on the needs of the department
- Shift coverage on a rotating basis
If you check all boxes below, then connect with me, by sending an email to Latoya Davis at [Register to View] and provide the best # to reach you. (If texting is easier, then send a text to [Register to View] , stating your interest).
M.D. or D.O.
Successful completion of an approved internship and residency program in an accredited Diagnostic Radiology Training Program and board certified or board eligible in Diagnostic Radiology
4 years' of experience practicing diagnostic radiology within the last six years, and at least on year's experience on a civilian or military hospital staff. Time spent in a residency program may be used to satisfy part or all of this requirement.
Current, full, active and unrestricted license to practice as a Radiologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands
Basic Life Support
USGP is an Equal Opportunity Employer