Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
COLUMBUS, OH (Major Metro - World Class Amenities) - Radiology Opportunity
Tri-County Radiologists, Inc. (TCR), is seeking a collegial, service oriented radiologist for a full-time partnership position. The position involves general radiologic interpretation including ultrasound, plain film, CT, ultrasound, mammography and MRI. Fellowship training is a plus but not mandatory for the position. There are no travel requirements as all radiology interpretations occur at the central hospital campus. Night hawk coverage is present after 10 pm.
The Newark/Granville Ohio area has a population of 75,000 and is located 30 miles east of Columbus, Ohio. The area offers top rated school systems, affordable housing, abundant shopping as well as educational, church and recreational opportunities. The position offers a competitive salary and one year to partnership track. Full benefits are provided including medical liability insurance, maximum employer funded Profit Sharing / Money Purchase retirement plan (one year vesting), CME allowance, full family health insurance and competitive vacation.
TCR provides the exclusive radiology services to Licking Memorial Hospital, a top 100 hospital, and has provided the service for over 40 years.
- Model: Independent Practice; One year to partnership
- Status: Full-Time
- Days/Hours: M-F plus call
- Call Rotation: 1:6 (Night Hawk after 10pm)
- Procedures include: general radiologic interpretation including ultrasound, plain film, CT, ultrasound, mammography and MRI
- Coverage: Single-Hospital Coverage – Licking Memorial Hospital
- Board certification required: Yes, within 5 years of graduating residency or fellowship
- Competitive Base Salary <<<
- Paid time off (PTO): 8 weeks
- Paid malpractice
- Maximum employer funded Profit Sharing / Money Purchase retirement plan (one year vesting)
- Family Health Insurance provided
- Serving Licking County since 1898
- 227 licensed beds
- Sole Hospital in Licking County
- LMHS is the recipient of many local and national awards recognizing patient safety, quality, technological innovation, and best places to work.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...