- Choose between 100% Mammography OR 50% Mammography and 50% General Diagnostic
- Incredible compensation plus semiannual bonus opportunity
- Two-year partnership track offered
- State-of-the-art facilities featuring the latest technology
- Opportunity to earn more than $750,000+
Located in a wonderful region of the Texas Panhandle, our practice is part of a charming and inviting community in a metro area that’s rich in history, Texas tradition, and genuine Southern hospitality. You’ll have access to an array of shopping and dining options, an international airport, and a variety of opportunities to seek adventure in the nearby mountains and state parks.
As part of our community, you’ll also enjoy the following:
- A thriving economy with no state income tax and a cost of living almost 15% lower than the national average
- Exemplary private and public schools
- A pleasant climate, allowing for year-round activities, including golfing, hiking, and biking
- U.S. News ranks Texas in the top 15 for Best States for Economy, and Forbes ranks it #3 in Best States for Business
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Mammography, Mammographer, Mammogram, Breast Cancer, Mammogram Radiology, radiology,, radiology, radiologist