- of $225.00 / Hour Compensation, but Negotiable Based on Availability and Skill Set
- 60-Day Credentialing for a Clear Background
- On-Going Needs Throughout 2019.
- Work as Much or as Little as you Want
This Diagnostic Radiology opportunity offers you the ability to work as a locums provider in Central Michigan. This beautiful area provides a variety of activities to explore. Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/locums placement into this national, private practice group.
Let Foster Crown represent your interests & assist to negotiate your newest career move. Inquire w/a Foster Crown Consultant today. Additional perm & locums opportunities are available.
- Job Number: MI1354
- Position: Locums Diagnostic Radiologist w/ MQSA
- City/State: Mount Pleasant, MI
- Facility: Hospital based, private practice.
- Trauma: Non-Designated
- ADC: 80-100 cases/day, contingent upon modality & patient volumes.
- Support Staff: RN’s, Techs & admin support typical of a Regional Hospital.
- BC / BE in Radiology. MQSA required.
- Licensure: Michigan License required.
- EMR/PACS: Contact office.
- Modalities: Most General Modalities: X-Ray, US, CT, Digital Mammo, Fluoro, & Light IR. MQSA required for basic mammography procedures. NM and MR are not
- Schedule: 0800 - 1700, Mon – Fri. No call and no weekends.
- Locums Compensation: $225.00 / hour, but negotiable based on availability and skill set, plus travel, lodging and med-mal insurance w/tail coverage paid.
Please visit our website for additional information:[Register to View]
LinkedIn:[Register to View] Facebook: /fostercrown Twitter: @FosterCrown Instagram: fostercrown
Contact: Foster Crown, LLC