- Excellent & Negotiable Daily Rate
- Locums Needs Starting April 2019
- Expedited Credentialing Offered
This Diagnostic Radiology opportunity offers you the ability to work locums for a hospital based private practice group in NY. New York is an outstanding state to practice radiology. This area provides a multitude of activities to be explored. Let Foster Crown work w/ you for permanent placement into this highly rated, private practice group.
New York is a great place to practice medicine, w/ good schools, outdoor activities, retail & lower cost of living. Let Foster Crown represent your interests & assist to negotiate your newest career move. Inquire w/ a Foster Crown Consultant today. Additional perm & locums opportunities are available.
- Job Number: NY1319
- Position: Locums Diagnostic Radiologist w/ Mammo
- City/State: South Central New York Sate.
- Facility: Hospital based, private practice radiology group, serving 5-regional facilities.
- Facility Profile: 5-Community Hospitals & a women’s imaging center, all close by one another.
- Trauma: Level III to outpatient center.
- ADC: Expect 80-100 studies per day, contingent upon modality & patient volumes.
- Support Staff: Practice Manager, RN’s, tech’s & admin support.
- BC/BE in Radiology
- EMR/PACS: Yes.
- Modalities: All General DR + Mammo & light procedures. MSK a plus, but not required.
- Schedule: 8a – 5p, Mon – Friday. Call coverage is 1:7 w/ workstation provided.
- Locums Compensation: $1,800 Per Day, plus Travel & Lodging, Medical Malpractice Paid.
Please visit our website for additional information:[Register to View]
LinkedIn Page:[Register to View]
Foster Crown, LLC