- Negotiable Daily Rate, Based on Availability and Skill Set
- Travel, Lodging and Medical Malpractice Insurance Paid, w/Tail Coverage
- Immediate Needs with Expedited Credentialing
- Permanent Options are also Available with Partnership
New York is a great place to practice medicine, w/ good schools, outdoor activities, retail & modest cost of living. Let Foster Crown represent your interests & assist to negotiate your newest career move. Inquire w/ a Foster Crown Consultant today. Additional perm & locums opportunities are available.
- Job Number: NY1319
- Position: Locums or Permanent Diagnostic Radiologist and also an Interventional Radiologist
- City/State: Elmira, NY
- Facility: Hospital based, private practice radiology group, serving 5-regional facilities.
- Facility Profile: 4-Community Hospitals & a women’s imaging center, all close to the main campus.
- Trauma: Level III down to undesignated / outpatient center
- ADC: Diagnostic expect 80-100 studies per day, contingent upon modality & patient volumes. IR, expect 6 – 8 procedures.
- Support Staff: Practice Manager, RN’s, tech’s & admin support.
- BC/BE in Radiology, any diagnostic fellowship accepted. IR fellowship required, if applying for procedures.
- EMR/PACS: Contact office
- Modalities: All general diagnostic modalities
- Schedule: 8a – 5p, Mon – Friday. Contact our office for more the pertinent details.
- Locums Compensation: Negotiable daily rate, plus travel, lodging and medical malpractice insurance paid.
- Perm Compensation: Negotiable annual salary, plus partnership track, full and comprehensive health & welfare package, 9-weeks PTO. Call office for details.
Please visit our website for additional information: [Register to View]
LinkedIn Page: [Register to View]
Foster Crown, LLC